- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2002
Noted pastor/teacher John MacArthur takes you through the key aspects of the Bible in this guide for students. For all 66 books, key doctrines, highlighted people, geographic, historical, and cultural background, cross references, how Christ is pictured, character/attributes of God, explanations of key words and interpretive challenges will be examined.In addition, the guide will include:
- "Why I Believe the Bible"
- How to interpret each type of literature
- Charts, timelines, maps
- "Where to Find It" index of favorite passages and key Bible events, stories, and teachings
- Doctrinal studies (concise, with references and brief explanations)
- Index of people in the Bible
- Topical Index
- "How to Study the Bible" article
John MacArthur has served as the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository preaching is unparalleled in its breadth and influence. In more than four decades of ministry from the same pulpit, he has preached verse by verse through the entire New Testament (and several key sections of the Old Testament). He is president of the Masters University and Seminary and can be heard daily on the Grace to You radio broadcast (carried on hundreds of radio stations worldwide). He has authored a number of bestselling books, including Twelve Ordinary Men, and One Perfect Life.
For more details about John MacArthur and his Bible-teaching resources, contact Grace to You at 800-55-GRACE or gty.org.
Allen RinksTnAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5overall great reference bookJune 4, 2012Allen RinksTnAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have used John MacArthurs materials before ,but This Quick Ref. Guide to the Bible is a must to any Biblical Library ,and serious Student of Gods Word ,thanks J.Macarthur for another great resourse ,sincerely Allen.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> General >> Handbooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General >> Handbooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> General