Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 10 X 9 (inches)|
- CYBER DEAL
Max Lucado's Wemmicks: You Are Special, Picture BookMax LucadoCrossway / 1997 / Hardcover$8.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 31 Reviews
$16.99Save 51% ($8.70)
Max Lucado (MA, Abilene Christian University) serves as the minister of preaching at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, and is a best-selling author and speaker. His award-winning books have been translated into more than fifty-four languages and he has been named one of the most influential leaders in social media by The New York Times. Max lives in San Antonio, Texas, with his wife, Denalyn, and has three daughters and one granddaughter.
Sergio Martinez was born in Mexico City, studied art in Paris, and has worked as an art director and illustrator on three continents. He has done freelance illustrative work for Disney Press and other major publishers, and has illustrated internationally renowned gift editions of several literary classics including Peter Pan, Pinocchio, and A Christmas Carol. His classic style graces the pages of many children's books including Crossway's best-selling children's book, You Are Special, also written by Max Lucado.
Laurie Peterson5 Stars Out Of 5April 18, 2009Laurie PetersonIt's a wonderful book! THe story is so good for all ages to hear and enjoy! I use it in my children's ministry and they love every page. I highly recommend it!
Virginia Harrison5 Stars Out Of 5December 29, 2008Virginia HarrisonWonderful life lessons to be read to younger children! Stronger recommend the entire series! My grandaugher loves them!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Respect & Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Respect & Self-Esteem
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books