- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
A moving story, told in Ken Blanchard's appealing parable style, of how a local church can be either a blessing or a curse to their community.
The Most Loving Place in Town is the story of two men, a disillusioned church elder and a gifted young pastor, who recognize that their church has lost sight of its number one priority: loving God and each other. They begin a search, independently at first, to recapture their lost love and then together lead their fellowship in a successful discovery of the secret to becoming a beacon of love in their community. By the end of the story you clearly see and understand why this secret, so simple yet so profound, is vital and how to apply it to your own life and the life of your church.
Ken Blanchard is the coauthor of The One Minute Manager® and fifty other books, including the New York Times business bestsellers Gung Ho! and Raving Fans. His books have combined sales of more than eighteen million copies in more than twenty-seven languages. He is the chief spiritual officer of The Ken Blanchard Companies, a full-service global management training and development company that he and his wife, Dr. Marjorie Blanchard, founded in 1979.
Phil Hodges served as manager of human resources and industrial relations in the United States business world for about thirty-six years. He is the co-author of three books: Leadership by the Book by Ken Blanchard with Bill Hybels and The Servant Leader and Lead Like Jesus by KenBlanchard.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry