Loving Your Child Is Not Enough: Positive Discipline That Works - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Penguin Books
Publication Date: 1998
In this now-classic, straightforward approach to childraising, Nancy Samalin shows parents how to set clear, concise guidelines to ensure positive and constructive discipline. Based on her extensive work with parents and children, she offers the most recent and invaluable advice on:
- Avoiding daily battles
- Using alternatives to punishment
- Dealing with anger
- Learning to let go
- Diminishing sibling rivalries and much, much more.
- Nancy Samalin is a contributing editor to Parents magazine with a regular column on discipline.
- Available on audiocassette from Penguin HighBridge Audio
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲