- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Loving: The Key to Happiness and Blessings is really three books in one. Each one can individually bring happiness and blessings into the life of the reader.
The first book is chapter one and two. Chapter one tells us who God says we should love if we are one of his children. Because of what God and Jesus did in loving us, chapter two teaches what the Bible says are the prerequisites and requirements for becoming one of Gods children and having the Holy Spirit to help us do what is in chapter one. If we havent met all those prerequisites and requirements already, we can believe and act on them and become one of Gods children for the greatest happiness and blessing of our life time.
The second book focuses on how we can obtain happiness and blessings by following what the Bible teaches us on how we can love God, our neighbors, our brothers and sisters in Christ, and everyone includingyes, even our enemies.
The third book tells how we obtain happiness and blessings as we equip ourselves for loving living through Bible study and prayer. It teaches us the importance of each one separately and how to tie the two together with a daily quiet time with God.
These three books combine to help the reader obtain the greatest happiness and blessings.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Obedience
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth