- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2015
Momzilla or mother-in-law extraordinaire—which will you be?
Loving Your Daughter-in-Law is filled with practical ideas of things that you can do to have a better relationship with this new woman in your son’s life. It includes a guide for how to navigate your son’s engagement, the wedding, and even your relationship with your daughter-in-law’s parents.
You will discover strategies for handling difficult issues:
• How to let go of him and respect them
• When to help and when to refrain from helping
• How to handle simple disagreements or profound
• When to speak and when to forever hold your peace
• What to do when they decide to go somewhere other than your home for the holidays! Oh No!
The chapters are user friendly and arranged in chronological order according to the stage of your son’s life, from his childhood, through his marriage, and until death do you part.
Realize that you are not alone in your quandary of how to handle well the mother-in-law/daughter-in-law relationship. Be encouraged that there is hope and help. Find that your daughter-in-law is not the enemy but actually a friend in waiting.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Family >> Parenting >> Blended Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Blended Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships