- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In Loveology John Mark Comer, popular pastor and speaker, breaks down what relationships are all about. Sex, love, marriage, romance, dating and singleness - what went wrong after the Garden of Eden beginning? God thought the whole thing up – what does he have to say to us now? Learn a new theology of love that could change everything for you.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
In the beginning, God created Adam. Then he made Eve.
And ever since weve been picking up the pieces.
Loveology is a theology of love from Gods point of view.
The five sessions start with Gods design for marriage and works backward, dealing with sexuality, romance, singleness, and what it means to be male and female. Pastor and writer John Mark Comer shares about what is right in male/female relationshipswhat God intended in the Garden. And about what is wrongthe fallout in a post-Eden world.
The Loveology video-based Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately) is for anyone who wants to learn what the Scriptures have to say about sexuality and relationships and for people who want to ask the why questions and get intelligent, grace-and-truth answers.
As you walk through this five-week study, you will come to better understand what God fully intended back in the garden. By comprehending the brilliance behind Gods original plan for love and marriage and sex and romanceif we can redefine that fuzzy, amorphous, confusing word "love" and look at it through the lens of Jesusyour marriages and relationships will be radically altered as a result.
This study guide contains video notes, individual or group reflection questions, and between session personal applications to enhance your journey through the video study.
Designed for use with Loveology Video Study 9780310688389 (sold separately).
John Mark Comer is pastor for teaching and vision at Bridgetown Church in Portland, Oregon. He holds a Master's degree in Biblical and Theological Studies from Western Seminary and is the author of two previous books: Loveology and Garden City. Comer is married to Tammy and they have two boys, Jude and Moses and a little girl, Sunday.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships