I Am Loved: Walking in the Fullness of God's Love - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
I Am Loved shares the unique insights and wisdom of the last disciple to walk with Jesus in this in-depth study of the book of 1 John. In this five-chapter Bible study, author and Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker Wendy Blight shows women how to walk confidently in God's unconditional, extravagant, lavish love - and live it out for all to see.
Each of the chapters consists of five days of individual Bible study which includes a memory verse and application section. The study is designed for use with the I Am Loved Video Study (SKU: 090434) but can also be completed as an individual. Each chapter in the book starts with a prayer and ends with group discussion questions. There's also a section for taking notes during the video.
Part of the inScribed series, a collection of studies for women.
|Title: I Am Loved: Walking in the Fullness of God's Love - eBook|
By: Wendy Blight
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2017
Series: InScribed Collection
Stock No: WW92946EB
I Am Loved shares the unique insights and wisdom of the last disciple to walk with Jesus in this in-depth study of the book of 1 John. Wendy wrote this book for every woman longing to live out Gods unconditional love. Her teaching compels you to walk in the fullness of Gods lovebecause His love truly changes everything!
This study will help you:
- Develop a more intimate understanding of Gods love
- Transform your attitude and actions into reflections of God
- Identify and discern Gods truth from false teaching
- Confront barriers keeping you from experiencing Gods complete love
- Boldly and confidently walk as a woman loved
Includes biblical and historical background insights, practical application, group discussion questions, and a memory verse for each week. This study may be completed individually or with a small group.
This study can also be used with the five-session video to develop a more intimate understanding of Gods love that will transform your attitude and actions into reflections of Him.
Designed for use with the I Am Loved Video Study (sold separately).
Wendy Blight is a member of the Proverbs 31 Ministries' First 5 Writing Team and serves as the Proverbs 31 On-Line Bible Study Small Group Ministry Training and Development Coordinator. She is a national speaker, Bible teacher, attorney, and author of Living So That: Making Faith-Filled Choices in the Midst of a Messy Life and Hidden Joy in a Dark Corner: The Transforming Power of God's Story, both featured as Proverbs 31 On-Line Bible Studies. She has been a featured guest on Oprah Radio, the 700 Club, Family Life Today with Dennis Rainey, Revive our Hearts with Nancy Leigh DeMoss, and Building Relationships with Dr. Gary Chapman. Wendy's favorite place to be is at home in Charlotte, North Carolina writing and enjoying time with her husband, Monty, and their two children, Lauren and Bo. You can connect with Wendy through her website at www.wendyblight.com and through Proverbs 31 Ministries.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Biblical Subjects
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.