Love3 - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Wesleyan Publishing House
Publication Date: 2010
Love. The word is used so many ways that it has virtually lost any meaning. Many people are skeptical that there is such a thing as true, lasting love. But what if we've simply forgotten an ancient, time-tested approach for making love last? Or worse, what if we've set it aside as somehow not worth the effort? In Love3: Three Essentials for Making Love Last, Jason Cusick reveals three ancient principles for building a loving relationship that lasts--whether you're dating, engaged, newly married, rebuilding, or starting over again. Filled with engaging stories, practical advice, and real-life wisdom, Love3 shows how you can have true love that lasts a lifetime. Anyone who is looking to build or re-build a lasting love relationship will want to read this book, whether alone or with their partner. Pastors and counselors can keep a supply on hand to offer to people who are working through relationship issues.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce