Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 192
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Exploring Christian Ethics: Biblical Foundations for MoralityKyle D. FedlerWestminster John Knox Press / 2006 / Trade Paperback$27.00 Retail:
$30.00Save 10% ($3.00)
Just Business: Christian Ethics for the Marketplace (revised edition)Alexander HillInterVarsity Press / 2008 / Trade Paperback$19.80 Retail:
$22.00Save 10% ($2.20)
Norman L. Geisler (PhD, Loyola University) serves as the president of Southern Evangelical Seminary and is the author or coauthor of some sixty books, including his four-volume Systematic Theology. He has taught at the university and graduate level for nearly forty years and has spoken or debated worldwide.
Ryan P. Snuffer (DMin, Southern Evangelical Seminary) is the founder of Appalachian Community Mission and professor of philosophy and ethics at Mountain State University. Ryan lives in Beckley, West Virginia, with his wife and two children.
Tim5 Stars Out Of 5August 29, 2007TimThis is a challenging and informative book by one of the great leaders of the faith. You can never go wrong with Norman Geisler and this book is one of his best. It is a provocative volume that includes many areas of ethics that get little or no discussion in Christian circles. The chapters on ecomonic injustice, stem-cell research, war, ecology and civil disobedience are timely and will challenge whatever presuppositions you have about them. Non-partisan and balanced, Geisler has done the church a great service in writing this book.
Pat Hamilton5 Stars Out Of 5August 11, 2007Pat HamiltonExcellent, much needed resource that covers a wide variety of issues. I plan to buy one for every high school and college age student in our church and school. It has the feel of Geisler's Christian Ethics book I used in college, but it is more up to date, easier to digest, and will no doubt appeal to a wider audience.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Biblical Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Introduction & Reference Works
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Closeouts
- Closeouts >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic
- Closeouts >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living