- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
I tall people I have one aunty. Name jill she raised me when I little boy. She loves me so much. I am not forget her. Everytime I remember her love and care.
David Das from Home of Joy
Jill's story has reconfirmed a long-held personal belief that missionaries aren't 'normal.' They are ordinary people who have allowed God to set their heart on fire with a passion for the lost and needy. They are willing to endure personal pain and hardship for the sake of their mission, and even if they return from the mission field, a part of their heart will never return with them. Jill's openness in sharing all the ups and downs of her missionary journey will make this book a valuable resource for anyone who feels called to cross-cultural ministry, and it will also be a source of inspiration to all of us who long to reach our world with the love of Jesus Christ.
Pastor Monte LeLaCheur,
Turning Point Open Bible Church
This journey with Christ is certainly an adventure. God gave me a love for His people in Bangladesh, not unlike the love he has for us relentless. The Lord led me in and out of Bangladesh, each time under dramatic circumstances. Over a period of years, I was blessed to be a part of starting three medical clinics, while living at two different orphanages, taking care of hundreds of children who called me Auntie or Amma. God gave His love to them through my willing heart. I had prayed that God would break my heart with the things that break the heart of God. That prayer was answered in ways that were never expected.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction