- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2011
Using insightful teachings as well as beautifully described real-life experiences, the stories in In Love, Where I Belong weave together the profound reality that Gods love is for everyone, not just the "super-spiritual," and that we all have a place where we belongin His heart. Author Brenda VanWinkle knows what its like to be shackled to fear and loneliness. She also knows the sweet triumph of overcoming and finding genuine peace in the Lord. Her early childhood, though idyllic in spots, was also marred by the death of her mother. Over time, however, the discovery of Gods love for her washed away the insecurities. Today, she ministers with her husband, repairing broken relationships around the world.
Brenda D. VanWinkle is the founder of blueDoor Project, a ministry developed to train and equip women to walk in
victory. Using the Word of God and the love of the Father as her foundation, her prophetic teaching gift calls people into a
place of identity and destiny in Christ.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality