Rich in Love: When God Rescues Messy People - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2014
One Step of Obedience Led to Thousands
Irene and Domingo Garcia began their married lives at sixteen, already expecting a baby. Their first ten years together included Domingos alcoholism and abuse, and Irenes desperate prayers for answers. Then a miracle happened: Domingo pleaded for forgiveness. As God healed their marriage, Irene and Domingo adopted a little girl. And a new season began for an imperfect couple who were willing to say yes to each other and to God.
Over the past forty-five years, the Garcias have birthed, fostered, or adopted thirty-two children. Their story holds difficult endings as well as promising new beginnings. Above all, their story reminds us what can happen when ordinary people submit to Gods call.
Rich in Love is about a family cemented in hope. About a need to love the orphan. And about a God who never, ever gives up.
Irene Garcia and her husband have fostered or raised thirty-two children, many of whom have special needs. They worked in Special Ministries at Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California and started the special needs ministry at Cornerstone Church in Simi Valley, California.
Lissa Halls Johnson is a best-selling author of nineteen books, including Still Growing with Kirk Cameron. She is the creator of the Brio Girls book series for teen girls.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
grammie5 Stars Out Of 5Rich in LoveDecember 22, 2014grammieQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Couldn't put it down...for me that says it all! Only God could produce such a miracle as was told in this incredible story! There IS hope out of a hopeless situation. Praise His name!!
ShirleyDIndiaAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Rich in LoveAugust 22, 2014ShirleyDIndiaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4It makes us realise that God meant us to reach out beyond our natural families.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Recovery >> Abuse
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery