Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In Love Unveiled, Professor Edward Sri will show you how all the pieces of the Catholic faith fit together to make one beautiful mosaic of God's love for us and our own participation in that all-encompassing love. Using the Catechism of the Catholic Church as his itinerary, Sri will walk you through all the important aspects of the Catholic Church—what Catholics believe about God and the difference it should make in life. He addresses such often-heard questions as:
- Why do I need the Church—can't I be spiritual on my own?
- Isn't one religion just as good as another?
- How is the death of a man two thousand years ago relevant for my life today?
- Why does the Church talk so much about morality? Can't I make up my own morals?
- Is it really our responsibility to care for the poor— doesn't God help those who help themselves?
- Why do Catholics and Protestants disagree? Must Catholics worship Mary and always obey the pope?
More than an intellectual enterprise, this work is also a deep spiritual reflection and a practical guide to living out our faith in Christ. It aims to form both the head and the heart, not only helping us to understand Jesus and his plan of salvation, but inspiring us to love God and our neighbor better.
Number of Pages: 280
Vendor: Ignatius Press
|Publication Date: 2015|
Life From Our Land: The Search for a Simpler Life in a Complex WorldMarcus GrodiIgnatius Press / 2015 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$16.95Save 29% ($4.96)
The Man Who Founded California: The Life of Saint Junipero SerraM.N.L. Couve De MurvilleIgnatius Press / 2015 / Trade Paperback$12.49 Retail:
$17.95Save 30% ($5.46)