Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Concordia Publishing House
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Series: Learning About Sex
How to Talk Confidently with Your Child About Sex: Fifth EditionLenore ButhConcordia Publishing House / 2008 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$14.99Save 47% ($7.00)
JellyTotsAUSTRALIAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Educational gemMay 6, 2011JellyTotsAUSTRALIAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Introduced in a Godly way you cannot go wrong with this sex eductational book series that builds on knowledge in an age-appropriate manner. We found this resource easy to use and self-explanatory with good illustrations.
Wendy Mercer3 Stars Out Of 5October 15, 2009Wendy MercerWow!! This book pulls no punches. Be ready to discuss some very serious stuff if you pull out this book with your daughter. I am definitely not ready to approch every detailed topic in this book with my 16 year old. However, I think it is a great book to make sure you share with any daughters who are ready for college.
Tara Williams5 Stars Out Of 5March 10, 2009Tara WilliamsIt's a great book. Well written. Easy to read. Accurate medically and Biblically. Although the cover states it's for ages 16 and older, in current times its more appropriate for the mature 14-15 year old.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Communication
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Other
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills
- Books >> Children >> Family Life
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Communication
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Other
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills
- Children >> Children's Books >> Family Life
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children >> Children's Books
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.