Add To Cart
Love and Respect for a Lifetime, Gift Edition
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
In this illustrated gift book for couples, you'll find the best of Dr. Eggerich's marriage tips, taken from his well-known book, Love & Respect. A concise, quick, and easy read, compiled by Terri Gibbs, it's the perfect gift for couples of all ages.
|Title: Love and Respect for a Lifetime, Gift Edition|
By: Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 6.75 X 6.00 X 0.50 (inches)|
Weight: 14 ounces
Stock No: WW189409
Dr. Emerson EggerichsThomas Nelson / 2004 / HardcoverOur Price$17.494.5 out of 5 stars for Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires, the Respect He Desperately Needs. View reviews of this product. 241 Reviews Video
Retail Price$29.99Save 42% ($12.50)
Andy StanleyZondervan / 2010 / DVDOur Price$16.995 out of 5 stars for Staying in Love: Falling in Love Is Easy, Staying in Love Requires a Plan DVD. View reviews of this product. 4 Reviews
Retail Price$26.99Save 37% ($10.00)
When you touch your spouses deepest need, something good almost always happens!
Based on three decades of counseling and research, Dr. Emerson Eggerichs leads couples through the intricacies of a marriage built on Love and Respect. He explores the differences in men and women and how a husbands need for respect can be balanced by a wifes need for love. When these needs are mutually recognized and made a priority, a fulfilling and meaningful marriage will be the inevitable result.
Love and Respect for a Lifetime makes the ideal gift:
- Its all color, photo-filled design makes it inviting for couples to look at together.
- It is a compilation of Dr. Eggerichs best Love & Respect tips: a quick and easy read that proves enticing to a spouse that might be apprehensive of working through an entire study or book.
- Its engaging message validates the core needs of each spouse and gives a message of hope, encouragement and practical time-tested solutions for every marriage rather than focusing on placing blame or judging.
- Its ideal as a gift for dating or engaged couples, as well as a wedding or anniversary gift. Its elegant design invites the recipients to open, read it together and leave out as a display for others to take a closer look at what it means to love her and to respect him.
Emerson Eggerichs, PhD, is an internationally known communication expert and author of the New York Times bestseller Love & Respect. Just as Dr. Eggerichs transformed millions of marital relationships with a biblical understanding of love and respect, he also turned these principles to one of the most important relationships of all in Mother & Son: The Respect Effect. As a communication expert, Emerson has also spoken to groups such as the NFL, NBA, PGA, US Navy SEALs and members of Congress. He was the senior pastor of Trinity Church in East Lansing, Michigan for almost twenty years. Emerson holds a PhD in child and family ecology from Michigan State University, a BA in Biblical Studies from Wheaton College, an MA in communications from Wheaton College Graduate School, and an MDiv from the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary. He and his wife Sarah have been married since 1973 and have three adult children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: what is the difference between the 2004 and 2010 versions other than amount of pages? Would you recommend one over the other?
This item is a gift edition that contains only excerpts from the book combined with illustrations and life stories of personal application. The other 2010 edition is a large-print which contains the same text as the 2004 edition.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Gift Books >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.