Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
In this illustrated gift book for couples, you'll find the best of Dr. Eggerich's marriage tips, taken from his well-known book, Love & Respect. A concise, quick, and easy read, compiled by Terri Gibbs, it's the perfect gift for couples of all ages.
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 6.75 X 6.00 X 0.50 (inches)|
Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires, the Respect He Desperately NeedsDr. Emerson EggerichsThomas Nelson / 2004 / Hardcover$13.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 231 Reviews Video
$24.99Save 44% ($11.00)
Staying in Love: Falling in Love Is Easy, Staying in Love Requires a Plan DVDAndy StanleyZondervan / 2010 / DVD$16.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$26.99Save 37% ($10.00)
When you touch your spouses deepest need, something good almost always happens!
Based on three decades of counseling and research, Dr. Emerson Eggerichs leads couples through the intricacies of a marriage built on Love and Respect. He explores the differences in men and women and how a husbands need for respect can be balanced by a wifes need for love. When these needs are mutually recognized and made a priority, a fulfilling and meaningful marriage will be the inevitable result.
Love and Respect for a Lifetime makes the ideal gift:
- Its all color, photo-filled design makes it inviting for couples to look at together.
- It is a compilation of Dr. Eggerichs best Love & Respect tips: a quick and easy read that proves enticing to a spouse that might be apprehensive of working through an entire study or book.
- Its engaging message validates the core needs of each spouse and gives a message of hope, encouragement and practical time-tested solutions for every marriage rather than focusing on placing blame or judging.
- Its ideal as a gift for dating or engaged couples, as well as a wedding or anniversary gift. Its elegant design invites the recipients to open, read it together and leave out as a display for others to take a closer look at what it means to love her and to respect him.
Emerson Eggerichs, PhD, is an internationally known communication expert and author of the New York Times bestseller Love & Respect. Just as Dr. Eggerichs transformed millions of marital relationships with a biblical understanding of love and respect, he also turned these principles to one of the most important relationships of all in Mother & Son: The Respect Effect. As a communication expert, Emerson has also spoken to groups such as the NFL, NBA, PGA, US Navy SEALs and members of Congress. He was the senior pastor of Trinity Church in East Lansing, Michigan for almost twenty years. Emerson holds a PhD in child and family ecology from Michigan State University, a BA in Biblical Studies from Wheaton College, an MA in communications from Wheaton College Graduate School, and an MDiv from the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary. He and his wife Sarah have been married since 1973 and have three adult children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: what is the difference between the 2004 and 2010 versions other than amount of pages? Would you recommend one over the other?
This item is a gift edition that contains only excerpts from the book combined with illustrations and life stories of personal application. The other 2010 edition is a large-print which contains the same text as the 2004 edition.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Gift Books >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Gift & Home >> Gift Books >> Love & Romance