We've all heard the thought-provoking challenge to face life's decisions, asking "What Would Jesus Do?" But let us first consider, "What Did Jesus Say?" What if we were to live each moment in light of Christ's "new" commandment to "love one another" as He loved? What would happen within our churches and homes if we took seriously His instructions to foster authentic, caring relationships? Love One Another
explores the powerful possibilities of lives lived according to the radical "one anothers" of the New Testament.Message Titles:
- A New Commandment for the New Community (John 13:34)
- How to Develop Authentic Relationships (Romans 12:5)
- How to Connect Deeply with Others (Romans 12:10)
- How to Love Those Who Are "Different" (Romans 15:7)
- How to "Lift Up" Those Who Are Down (Thessalonians 5:11)
- How to Speak Truth in Love (Romans 15:14)
- How to Resolve Conflict in Relationships (Romans 12:16)
- How to Restore Others After Moral Failure (Galatians 6:2)
- How to Deal with Difficult People in Your Life (Ephesians 4:2)
- How to Build Friendships that Last a Lifetime (Romans 12:10)
CD Series is a replication of the original broadcast. 10 CDs. Approx. 7 hours 55 minutes.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.