- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
If you are expecting light reading when you begin Mary Loves book, you are in for a surprise. This is packed with rich spiritual feasts peppered with delightful personal illustrations from her life of teaching and living in the Scriptures. Be prepared for encouragement, conviction, challenges and change. Thank you, Mary Love, for taking the time to gift this to all of us.
Camilla L. Seabolt, former executive director of
Community Bible Study (19972013)
God has written us love letters in His creation, in His Word, in His invitation to converse with Him about our needs, in His daily provisions for us, and, above all else, in Jesus death on the cross. Mary Love Eyster has been taking notes throughout her years as a Christian, wife, mother, Sunday school teacher, and Bible study leader. This is the first compilation of her devotionals, originally written for the Church at Quail Creek, and posted each week on her blog, http://mlovenotes.blogspot.com/.
Reading Love Notes is like having a cup of coffee in the kitchen with a cherished and wise friend! Stop in and stay for a while.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational