One Small Change in How You Love
One Big Change in your Kids
Having problems with your kids? What if you are the problem and you just cant see it? How We Love Our Kids offers a unique approach, to help you as a parent transform your kids by making specific changes in how you love. Its the only book specifically for parents that reveals the unseen forces that shape every interaction with your kids.
• Identify which of the five love styles you have.
• Discover the surprising dynamics that shape your parenting.
• Get rid of your "buttons" so your kids cant push them.
• Create a close connection with your kids that will last a lifetime.
• Learn the seven gifts every child needs.
Based on years of research in the area of attachment and bonding, How We Love Our Kids shows parents how to overcome the predictable challenges that arise out of the five love styles and helps parents cultivate a secure, deep connection with a child of any age. Retool your reactions and refocus on how you love. Start today. Watch your kids flourish and thrive as they receive what was missing in your love.
With four self-assessments and powerful application tools to use with children of all ages.
From the Trade Paperback edition.