- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
After the death of her husband, Rebecca turned to God for everything. She was alone and needed God more than ever. This personal relationship with God became so intense that she experienced Him in ways she never dreamed were possible.
Rebeccas journey began when she became convinced God used a man she named Adam to awaken her passion to be a married lady again. When Rebecca shared every little detail of her life with God, she felt certain God orchestrated the funniest situations to give her confidence as she traveled into unknown territory. She insisted God was being playful with her and wanted her to relax and trust that He was the one that was in control. Those times Rebecca experienced doubt, God did some remarkable things to prove He was with her. As a result she developed a boldness to do what she believed God was asking of her. God always confirmed the decisions she made were the stepping-stones leading to her destiny. She learned God was pleased by her faith that she entrusted to Him alone.
God demonstrated two-way communication with Him was not only possible but was necessary in order to turn her dreams into reality. This two-way conversation brought her relationship with God to a deeper level. She knew He had prepared the way that would lead her to her future husband. Rebecca claims God is still in the match making business and is the best dating coach any person could ask for because Father knows best.
All proceeds from the sale of this book will go to a mobile ministry that gives women who are facing unplanned pregnancies image clear ultrasounds free of charge. When women are in crisis due to an unwanted pregnancy they need to know that God loved them at First Sight. Hopefully with knowledge of this truth these women will now be willing to step out on a maybe and trust God to work out a solution that begins with them choosing life for the child within.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality