Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In the 5-session Love Does Church Campaign Kit, Bob Goff shares remarkable stories from his life and shows how living and loving to the fullest is the best way to make Jesus known in this world. Participants discover how their faith comes alive when they do the love of God. The Kit includes a trade book, a DVD with five sessions, a study guide, a "Getting Started" guide, an Action Guide, and access to promotional materials and five sermon outlines.
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2016
God's Love Alive in You (1,2,3 John & James & Philemon)Kay ArthurHarvest House Publishers / 2005 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$9.99Save 40% ($4.00)
40 Days of Love: We Were Made for Relationships, Study GuideRick WarrenZondervan / 2009 / Trade Paperback$6.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$9.99Save 35% ($3.50)
Right to Believe: Love the Sinner, Not the Sin, DVDBMG / 2014 / DVD$5.00 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews Video
$19.95Save 75% ($14.95)
This is a study about Gods love... and the most amazing thing about that love is that its not a bunch of rules or stuff we have to agree with. Gods love is different. It changes things. Its active. It works. It risks. Gods love... does. Tapping into this love requires a different skill set than what it takes to memorize answers for a test. This isnt a love we can earn, buy, or win. Its something bigger and better. Its something we discover more about by "doing stuff."
This dynamic five-week church-wide campaign explores a different aspect of Gods active love as seen through the stories of Bob Goff. Five video sessions expand on Bobs teaching in the bestselling book of the same name, combing teaching elements with interactive creative elements. The included study guide and DVD will help small groups and Sunday school classes dig into each topic through a guided Bible study and small-group time with discussion questions, hands-on exercises, and further activities for participants to engage the content on their own between sessions.
This church-wide campaign kit includes:
- One Love Does trade book
- One study guide (provides teaching notes, discussion questions, Bible study, between-session activities and a practical application called "Putting Love into Action," which will give participants the opportunity to put the principles they have learned into practice)
- One DVD containing five small-group video sessions
- One Getting Started guide
- Access to five sermon outlines on smallgroupsource.com and all the church promotional materials needed to successfully launch and sustain a five-week church experience
- Love Does Action Guide (a small booklet containing practical ideas for how church members can put the principles outlined in Love Does into action during the week)
Bob Goff is the founder of Love Does, a nonprofit organization that operates schools and pursues justice for children in conflict areas such as Uganda, Somalia, and Iraq. Bob is a lawyer and serves as the honorary consul for the Republic of Uganda to the United States. He is an adjunct professor at Pepperdine Law School and Point Loma Nazarene University and lives in San Diego with Sweet Maria, their kids, and extended family.