- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- 365 devotional readings on unique aspects of genuine love
- 52 weekly dares to help you express love in your marriage
A Focus on the Family recommendation.
- Dozens of specific prayers to pray for yourself andyour spouse
- Questions to get you thinking strategically about your relationship
- More than 100 Go Deeper sections that enhance personal Bible study
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2009
Topping the New York Times list and already selling five million copies, The Love Dare has established itself as more than a book; its an unstoppable marriage movement. And like the husband in Fireproof (the film where The Love Dare originated), readers know this 40-day challenge to understand and practice unconditional love with their spouse need not end when the book does.
With that in mind, The Love Dare Day by Day encourages and challenges couples toward new steps in faith and love with 365 marital encouragements, reminders, and action points worth repeating year after year.
Unconditional love is eagerly promised at weddings, but rarely practiced in real life. As a result, romantic hopes are often replaced with disappointment in the home. But it doesnt have to stay that way. Whether your marriage is hanging by a thread or healthy and strong, The Love Dare Day by Day is a journey you need to take. Its time to learn the keys to finding true intimacy
Don5 Stars Out Of 5GREATJanuary 11, 2017DonQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Awsome content. well written. love it
P.J.K.5 Stars Out Of 5Wedding Gift.September 21, 2015P.J.K.Quality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I gave this book to a friend for their wedding, and I found that it was a great wedding gift! I think every married couple should have one. Great principles and Biblical foundation!!!!!
Kathy - Covington, VA5 Stars Out Of 5Love!! Excellent Quality and Value!!September 4, 2015Kathy - Covington, VAQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My daughter recently got married and she wanted a devotional. I gave this to her and her husband as a wedding gift. I personalized the inside of the book for the happy couple. The book was beautiful inside and out. My daughter loved the book and they plan to use it daily. It was great quality and a great price too!! I plan to order several more to give as Christmas gifts.
Trachena MuchnickDavenport, FLAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5BeautifulMay 15, 2015Trachena MuchnickDavenport, FLAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a very beautiful devotional. We purchased for a couple that just got married and they loved it.
loralieWisconsinAge: 55-65Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5Great giftApril 6, 2015loralieWisconsinAge: 55-65Gender: FemaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Was a wedding gift for my son and his wife. They really enjoyed it.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily