- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Black Friday
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2002
Dr. David Clarke shares his "guerilla love" technique and equips readers to take an active, not passive, role in reviving a failing marriage.
"I don't love you anymore." These simple words have the power to send the listener into shock, denial, and desperation. The obvious response is to ask oneself, "What can I do to win my partner back?" In I Don't Love You Anymore, Dr. David Clarke provides just the battle plan needed.
Contrary to what many relationship "experts" recommend-weak, passive plans that involve begging or romancing a spouse back-Clarke offers an approach that he calls guerilla love, which essentially turns the tables on the wandering spouse. He outlines the biblical view of marriage and instructs readers on:
- Drawing healthy boundaries.
- Five things he really means when he says, "I don't love you anymore."
- The most popular "exit lies" and how to see through them.
- Classic symptoms of a person who is having an affair.
Most important, Clarke empowers and equips readers to make the best, most God-honoring, attempt at saving a marriage.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce