- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
When I heard Larry say that, I realized that Abigail had said basically the same thing. I had been up to that point, basing everything I did on those three things: how something looked, what I heard, or how I felt about it.
Suddenly, I saw myself alone in a universe I knew nothing about. I had no understanding of what was really out there. It made me feel cold and desolate. I could see, far off in the distance, a warm and welcoming light beckoning to me. But I was no closer to reaching it.
Everything in my little world was vanishing. I had been profoundly changed by the things I had seen, and there was nothing I could do about it. There was no going back. There was no way to go back. Only the future stood before me and the realization that I was lost near eternity.
Inspired by a true story.
This fictional account of the main character, Joe Klempkin’s experience; in the intensity of his situations; brings to light the reality of what he finds: identity and feelings of being lost and the reality of our own struggles as we’ve all searched for our own answers. Join Joe and his friends as he searches for his answers, and you just may find some of your own
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality