Losing Your Religion: Moving from Superficial Routine to Authentic Faith - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2013
Many Christians feel as if something is missing in their relationship with God. They long to find an in-depth, authentic relationship with God. Instead, many believers find themselves living out a results-oriented "behavior management system" of spiritual growth. Unfortunately, rather than leading to an intimate relationship with God, this behavior-based system does just the opposite. It produces an unsatisfying life full of inner turmoil and doubt as Christians wonder whether or not they will ever experience the deeply satisfying life Jesus promised. Chuck Bomar calls this the "elephant in the room" that nobody seems to talk about but everyone struggles with. As the pastor of a church embraced by millennials and young families, and a long-time leader of seminars that help pastors reach this "lost" generation, Chuck is uniquely qualified to write this book.
Chuck Bomar is the pastor of Colossae Church in Portland, Oregon, and he is the founder of iampeople (www.iampeople.org) and CollegeLeader. He is the author of over a dozen resources and six books, including Better Off Without Jesus. Chuck and his wife, Barbara, have been married twelve years and have three beautiful daughters.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality