At the Lord's Table: communion prayers for all seasons - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chalice Press
Publication Date: 2006
Following the advice of Alexander Campbell to steep prayers in scripture, author Douglas Skinner anchors this collection of nearly 200 prayers with biblical references. Prayers for the bread and for the cup are linked with special Sundays, church seasons, hymns, special occasions, and communion themes. Whether you are nervous about praying in public or experienced and confident, these inspired prayers from a respected pastor will resound in the hearts and mind of the congregation as they come to The Table in humility and celebration. For praying aloud or for personal meditation as you prepare to lead in worship, this book of "prayed theology" will encourage its users to expand their vocabularies and their imaginations as they offer prayers at the communion table.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer