- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Series: Kay Arthur LORD Bible Study
Discover 4 Yourself, Children's Bible Study Series: How to Study Your Bible, for KidsKay ArthurHarvest House Publishers / 2000 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 46 Reviews
$11.99Save 33% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW03623
Wellknown Bible teacher Kay Arthur leads readers into the fascinating world of inductive Bible study where God Himself becomes the teacher (Psalm 119:102). With more than 60,000 copies sold, this book teaches readers how to study Scripture and specifically mark the text to unlock its meaning. In just 28 days readers learn how to
- study the Bible book by book and understand what they are reading
- recognize key words and concepts in the Bible
- discover the main point of any passage of Scripture
- discern God's purpose and apply lifechanging truths to everyday life
This is a very practical, handson, learnbydoing book, perfect for either individuals or small groups. Bible text and space to write insights are included. Readers need only a pen, a few colored pencils...and a prayerful heart to complete each study and experience the Bible's lifechanging power.
Debbie5 Stars Out Of 5Lord, Teach Me to Study the Bible in 28 DaysMay 5, 2016DebbieQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Exceeded my expectations. I am really glad I purchased this book. I wanted to learn how to do the Inductive Bible Study and this book takes you through it step by step.
LisagWilmington, NCAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent Bible study toolOctober 22, 2012LisagWilmington, NCAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is an excellent tool for those wanting to learn the inductive bible study method. It teaches it step by step, not overwhelming amounts of material. I will be purchasing more of Kay Arthur's studies now.
colmadAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5July 6, 2012colmadAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I used this book to lead a workshop on study skills. One of the best I have used over many years of teaching.
RN63Age: 45-54Gender: male3 Stars Out Of 5February 1, 2012RN63Age: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 1It wasn't what I expected. Not one of the best "teaching" books I have read. i felt lost as I went through it. Have done better on my own
catdoctorNew AlbanyMSAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great BookNovember 4, 2011catdoctorNew AlbanyMSAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a "learn to do by doing" book. Leads you thru Jonah, Jude and a couple of OT chapters. Afterward you are ready to get a lot more out of your Bible study. This is the method if you want not just knowledge but also application. This is the perfect way to jump start inductive bible study. You will absolutely not regret buying the New Inductive Study Bible NASB to go with this. Let the Word be its own commentary.
Q: Would this be a help to a young professional/college age male - or is it focused primarily on female readers?
This study is appropriate for anyone.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides