- 4th of July
- Baby Dedication
- Father's Day
- Good Friday
- Jewish Holidays
- Mother's Day
- New Baby
- New Year's
- Palm Sunday
- St. Patrick's Day
- Valentine's Day
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Series: Discover 4 Yourself Inductive Bible Studies for Kids
Kay Arthur's popular Discover 4 Yourself Inductive Bible Studies for Kids continues in this exciting exploration of the power of prayer.
As members in God's Special Forces, kids train to be communication experts. Using the illustration of "chain of command," Kay Arthur and Janna Arndt explain the concept of prayer. Fun puzzles, mazes, and codes help kids make contact with "home base," develop clear reception, and stay continually in touch with their Commander in Chief, their Father in heaven.
The Lord's Prayer is the foundation of this special basic training, and it's not long before the trainees discover the awesome truth that God wants to talk to them as much as they want to talk to Him!
Levine5 Stars Out Of 5Lord Teach me to Pray, for kidsMarch 3, 2017LevineQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0We loved this study!
SCMIDad2 Stars Out Of 5I was disappointed in the use of the New AmericanJuly 29, 2011SCMIDadI was disappointed in the use of the New American Standard Bible in that I would prefer the use of the King James Bible. I will change the context to make use of the King James Bible and use the differances as an additional teaching point while working with my kids.
BibbiginsNashville, TNAge: 25-34Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Great series!February 18, 2011BibbiginsNashville, TNAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We homeschool & use these books in our Bible curriculum. I like them because I feel like they go more in depth than many of the products offered for this age group, they really make your child think. I wish they offered them in a KJV, but as another reviewer stated, we just use the version of the Bible that we prefer rather than the one suggested.
Darren Blough5 Stars Out Of 5September 23, 2010Darren BloughA wonderful series of books. This is a great follow up to the "How to Study Your Bible" book from the set. We are all enjoying the series as a family.
Tommi-Leigh Starick5 Stars Out Of 5March 9, 2009Tommi-Leigh StarickExcellent book. So helpful for adults as well. I've learned so much just from reading ahead for memory verses, and test material. Great Military theme loved by my kids. Please Note: if you are using this book for home school curriculum, It has 7 daily lessons in each week rather than 5 like most books.
Q: As this eBook comes with activity pages, how is it possible for the reader to fill in the blanks or do drawing in such a format?
You would have to write your answers or do your work in a notebook.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> Homeschool >> Bible Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Curriculum >> Discover for Yourself
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Children's Bible Study
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Children >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum