- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Kay Arthur LORD Bible Study
A new cover and additional questions for study and discussion grace this bestselling 28-day study (more than 525,000 copies sold) by respected teacher and author Kay Arthur. Readers of little or great prayer experience will discover practical insights to help them know how to pray, what to pray, and what to expect when they pray.
Arthur sheds light on the instructions Jesus gave to His disciples for the perfect pattern of meaningful prayer and demonstrates how the Lord's Prayer covers worship, praise, intercession, and petition and ushers an individual into the presence of God.
This look at biblical prayer is refreshingly simple and exceedingly powerful-and it can transform the way anyone lives and prays. Ideal for individual or group study, and a classic resource for any home or church library.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides