- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
When life is looking down, look up and find Gods deliverance!
Life can be hard sometimes to the point of feeling as though your struggles will never end and God isnt anywhere near. In Looking Up When Life is Looking Down, Beth Moore shares a prosaic message of hope and deliverance taken from Psalm 40, helping readers discover they indeed are not alone and that Gods gracious provision of love and faithfulness is at work in their circumstances.
This lovely full-color gift book is based on Beth Moore's best selling book, Get Out of That Pit.
NoneOHIOAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5September 14, 2012NoneOHIOAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book. I purchased it for a young woman who always
seems to be down! I read before I gave to her and it was
very encouraging and uplifting. I hope it affected her the
same way it did me!
I"m plan to order several items from your sale book forr
Lady Feryle Lawrence
Patricia Wulff3 Stars Out Of 5February 19, 2010Patricia WulffI appreciate the fast service that I received in getting this book. It is a good book to help me as I get ready to speak to a group of ladies.
Linda Locke5 Stars Out Of 5January 30, 2009Linda LockeA very uplifting and inspiring book. Would make a wonderful gift for anyone, especially those facing difficult struggles
Linda Reed4 Stars Out Of 5December 26, 2008Linda ReedI am a big Beth Moore fan anyway, so my opinion is probably biased. It "met me where I was" when I bought it and so I was blessed by it. It provides a soft shoulder, spititual meat, and the encouragement to press forward. Thank you, Beth and thank you, CBD for carrying her products.
Angela4 Stars Out Of 5December 26, 2008AngelaOften when times are really tough, I feel too overwhelmed to sit down with a 300 page book. That's one reason why Looking Up when Life is Looking Down is such a sweet read. It's full of truth and treasures, but written in an easy-to read non overwhelming format...Lots of good reminders.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality