- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Have you wondered how to survive the storms of life, remain standing afterwards, and feel the peace that surpasses all understanding that God speaks of?
This book is about life circumstances that seem destined to destroy us and freeze us in pain. It is about some of my own experiences through which I have been able to see beyond the pain, and find that peace described in Philippians 4:6–8.
We have a choice. We can either look at life through the pain, darkness, and filth of the world and what it has dealt us or we can choose to stay in the peace God calls the “secret place,” viewing the world and its events through the stained glass of His love and peace.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth