Looking at the Life of Jesus: 7 Seeker Bible Discussions on the Gospel of John - eBook
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: InterVarsity Press
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Saltshaker Resources
Who is Jesus? What was his life like? Why was he so unconventional in his day? Why is he still so controversial now? What does his life have to do with ours? Rebecca Manley Pippert creates a safe place to explore these and other questions you may have about Jesus on your own or with a group. In this discussion guide you'll take a closer look at John's narrative to discover more about who Jesus was, how he lived, and what his life may mean for you. Each study is packed with historical information, challenging questions and thought-provoking quotes, but it won't answer all your questions. In fact it may bring up new ones! But, no matter what, it will help get you started on your journey toward faith. Use Looking at the Life of Jesus with other Saltshaker Resources, How to Lead a Seeker Bible Discussion (a step-by-step guide for leaders), Talking About Jesus Without Sounding Religious (a how-to book on sharing your faith with confidence), The Way of Jesus (a book to give away to seekers) and People Who Met Jesus and Spirituality According to Jesus (both seeker-oriented Bible discussion guides).
Pippert is an internationally known speaker who regularly lectures on spiritual renewal, evangelism and character formation for church conferences, at schools and colleges and in pastoral training seminars. She has also written several popular books on evangelism and Christian living. Her bestselling book has sold more than a half-million copies worldwide.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible