Looking at the Life of Jesus: 7 Seeker Bible Discussions on the Gospel of John - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: InterVarsity Press
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Saltshaker Resources
Who is Jesus? What was his life like? Why was he so unconventional in his day? Why is he still so controversial now? What does his life have to do with ours? Rebecca Manley Pippert creates a safe place to explore these and other questions you may have about Jesus on your own or with a group. In this discussion guide you'll take a closer look at John's narrative to discover more about who Jesus was, how he lived, and what his life may mean for you. Each study is packed with historical information, challenging questions and thought-provoking quotes, but it won't answer all your questions. In fact it may bring up new ones! But, no matter what, it will help get you started on your journey toward faith. Use Looking at the Life of Jesus with other Saltshaker Resources, How to Lead a Seeker Bible Discussion (a step-by-step guide for leaders), Talking About Jesus Without Sounding Religious (a how-to book on sharing your faith with confidence), The Way of Jesus (a book to give away to seekers) and People Who Met Jesus and Spirituality According to Jesus (both seeker-oriented Bible discussion guides).
Pippert is an internationally known speaker who regularly lectures on spiritual renewal, evangelism and character formation for church conferences, at schools and colleges and in pastoral training seminars. She has also written several popular books on evangelism and Christian living. Her bestselling book has sold more than a half-million copies worldwide.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Robert WagnerBellingham, WAAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent example of a seeker Bible studyJanuary 12, 2011Robert WagnerBellingham, WAAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A seeker Bible study is a different animal from a normal Bible study among dedicated Christians. The idea here is to examine the historical Jesus from the biblical record and let seekers decide for themselves. This is vintage Becky Pippert. She is a great Christian evangelist and author. Also a real, compansionate human being. Wonderful sense of humor. (Search for her on You-Tube if you would like a sense of her approach.) Well worth buying if you are interested in running a Bible study for non-Christians. I would suggest that you purchase her companion booklet on How to Run an Seeker Bible Study. This is an effective and non-threatening way to carry out duties of the Great Commission.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible