Who You Are When No One's Looking: Choosing Consistency, Resisting Compromise - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: InterVarsity Press
Publication Date: 2009
We are all at our best when it counts. But what are we like when no one's looking? That's where character comes inbeing consistent even when it doesn't seem to matter. Courage. Discipline. Vision. Endurance. Love. These character qualities are quickly becoming endangered. All too often we hear of marriages falling apart, governments lying, businesses cheating and scandals rocking the church. But with God's guidance and strength, we can maintain character that lasts despite temptations and troubles.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
abimereTorontoAge: 25-34Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5Very good read!December 30, 2013abimereTorontoAge: 25-34Gender: FemaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I got this as a present on Christmas from my mentor. I loved reading every chapter of the book. One of my favourite quotes from the book is... "You are a person of influence. Your attitudes, behaviours, choices, words and even facial expressions make a difference in people's everyday lives."
I don't want to spoil it for those planning to read the book, but if you would like to read a book that would provide you with insights and ideas on how to better become a follower of Christ, I would recommend this book for you. (But, keep in mind that the bible will always be the number 1 source.)
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth