Looking at the Episcopal Church - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 1990
In this simple yet comprehensive account, William Sydnor provides essential materials for persons who are beginning to discover the Episcopal Church. Topics covered include the churchs symbols, customs, and practices, as well as its history, creeds, sacraments, and mission. The book also includes a leaders guide in the appendix to assist in conducting confirmation instruction.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Membership Classes
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Membership Classes
- Church & Supplies >> Sunday School
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School