- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
lt starts with God and tells about the world so that a small child would understand. It is written in rhythm, so parents can easily read it to children. It helps the child understand the world. What is special is that it gives a good, new type of relationship between God and Jesus Christ. It naturally gives deep religious ideas about the life of Jesus and how it all fits in his mission on earth, giving a human and divine portrayal of his life and allowing children to easily understand it.
lt starts with the idea that God saw a baby and wondered what it is to be a baby. He gets the plan of sending Christ to earth to be a baby and to grow up to be a man. Jesus then goes to earth and becomes a baby. For the plan to work, Jesus has to not know his divine nature and become just like any baby on earth.
This gives children a sense of the human nature of Jesus. Then when he is twelve, he gets a dream of his former divine nature, and when he is baptized, he gets to know his full divine nature.
He goes to the high hills and plans his future life to explain to people his divine mission. He gets twelve men to help him. Children naturally learn Jesus human and divine natures. The last chapter makes children feel that Jesus is watching out for them and answering their prayers.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related