- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2016
Do Your Longings Have You Going Around in Circles?
You vowed to never repeat the same mistakes, yet here you are again, right where you started. What is it that keeps drawing you back? In this six-session video-based study (DVD/digital video sold separately), Sheila Walsh shows it is our longings that often lead us into such traps. She draws on her own experiences and the life of King David to reveal that all our longings are rooted in a need for Godand nothing else will satisfy when it comes to filling that void.
- Longing to Be Chosen (19:00)
- Longing for Protection (20:00)
- Longing for Control (18:00)
- Longing for Happiness (18:00)
- Longing for God's Grace (18:00)
- Longing for God Alone (23:00)
Designed for use with the Longing in Me Video Study (sold separately).
Sheila Walsh is a powerful communicator, Bible teacher, and bestselling author with more than five million books sold. She is the author of the award-winning Gigi, Gods Little Princess series, Peace for Today, Loved Back to Life, The Storm Inside, Five Minutes with Jesus and The Longing in Me. She is cohost of Life Today with James and Betty Robison. Sheila lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Barry, and son, Christian.
cathy5 Stars Out Of 5The Longing in Me by Sheila WalshOctober 29, 2017cathyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our entire class enjoyed this study. It was very thought provoking and helped us to grow in our faith and trust in our Lord.
Linda L.5 Stars Out Of 5Best Study GuideSeptember 27, 2017Linda L.Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We are using this series "The Longing in Me" for a ladies Bible Study in our community. The response to the DVD and Study Guide have been great. The Study Guide is the best I have used in our studies. It serves both as a discussion guide and a personal reflection and action guide.
JeanSouth CarolinaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5The Longing in Me by Sheila WalshAugust 14, 2017JeanSouth CarolinaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Excellent
New Heights Assembly5 Stars Out Of 5Great StudyMay 23, 2016New Heights AssemblyQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I have enjoyed this study very much. The content is wonderful. If I would make any suggestions it would be in the choice of color in printing. The verses and excerpts that are printed in the light green are hard for older eyes to see and read.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides