Longing for Daddy: Healing from the Pain of an Absent or Emotionally Distant Father - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Whether your father was physically absent, or in your home but emotionally distant, the unmet need for a father affects your thoughts, feelings and relationships today. Discover healing from that early trauma that will set you free to live the life you long for.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Jill Kerman5 Stars Out Of 5August 13, 2009Jill KermanI really loved the way Monique helped me understand that the reason I was having trouble relating to God was because I was ascribing my earthly father's sinful attributes to God. For me, that meant that God didn't really think I was smart, special, or lovely. God's promises are laced throughout this book, and I still recall those scriptures to mind when I'm having a bad day. I highly recommend this book.
Gennifer5 Stars Out Of 5January 16, 2007GenniferGod really ministered to me through this incredible book. He opened my eyes and brought me to a new level of healing. This book is based on God's Word and it does not deviate from it. I have already discussed it with my close friends and I would recommend it to anyone that was abandoned or abused by their earthly father.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues