- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Edens hope is rekindled when Clay delivers astounding news: their daughter has been found.
Five years ago Eden and Clay Larsons baby was stolen and never found. Eden blamed herself, Clay lost himself in work. Their young and rocky marriage ended. Or so Eden thought.
Now Edens moved to a new town. Shes found faith and is trying to rebuild her life. Shes even dating againa sweet guy who plans to marry her someday. But then Clay arrives out of the blue and delivers shocking news: theyre still married. Whats more, Clay has been searching for Brianna all this time. And he believes hes found her: their daughter is in Bluebird, Texas, at a youth ranch.
To uncover the truth, Eden and Clay sign on as counselors at Bluebird Ranch. Working together, they rediscover their love for each other. But danger is closing inEden, Clay, and their young charges are in jeopardy. As they fight to save their family, Eden realizes that God has been fighting for them all along. And His plans are for a more abundant life than theyve dared to hope.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Romance >> Suspense & Intrigue
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Romance >> Westerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Suspense & Intrigue
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Westerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Suspense & Intrigue
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Westerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction