- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Hope for the Heart
Loneliness: How to Be Alone but Not Lonely
God designed us to be in meaningful and satisfying relationships with friends, with family, and possibly with a husband or wife. But the reality is we can feel so lonely, so separated, so isolated, and thinking no one really understands. This mini-book Loneliness: How to Be Alone but Not Lonely gives christian advice on how to find comfort in knowing God understands our deepest times of loneliness. He knows the heaviness of your heart. And you will find practical and biblical advice on how to find joy in times of solitude.
The loss of a relationship—whether by death, divorce, or rejection of any kind—can leave us feeling devastated.
But you don't have to feel lonely forever...
Loneliness: How to Be Alone but Not Lonely will help you discover...
- 4 ways to break out of loneliness.
- How to take control of your feelings.
- 3 ways you can start feeling better right now.
- 10 Bible promises that will give you comfort and hope.
June Hunt, a Christian counselor who has been embraced singleness, knows exactly what you are feeling. Find out how I handle loneliness so that it becomes the doorway leading to a deep relationship with God. I will show you how to turn loneliness into healthy solitude that will bring you closer to God.
Author and Christian radio host June Hunt has counseled thousands of people over the past 20 years. She helps you understand your loneliness so you know what approach to take, so you can break free of loneliness.
Bonus:June's easy-to-read mini-book has a Loneliness Checklist that helps you—
- Identify the characteristics that make it difficult to find comfort
- Key steps to overcome them
Look for all 25 titles in the Hope For The Heart Biblical Counseling Library. These mini-books are for people who seek freedom from codependency, anger, conflict, verbal and emotional abuse, depression, or other problems.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Loneliness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues