Logic of Evangelism,
BROWSE for Missions, Evangelism, & Apologetics
- Media Type▼▲
- Neck Size▼▲
- Robe Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.
Publication Date: 1989
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.25 X .5 (inches)|
Jesus the Evangelist: Learning to Share the Gospel from the Book of JohnRichard D. PhillipsReformation Trust Publishing / 2007 / Hardcover$13.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$19.00Save 26% ($5.01)
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
LizaAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5September 20, 2013LizaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Really super ideas and thoughts and explains a lot of theological questions I had. It balances out emotional evangelism with logic and is very good for those Christians who respond by rationalism and not just emotion.
Sometimes the author spends too much time arguing theses of other theologians.
The book could have been written so that it is easier to read and be more readable for the general public as the ideas put forward are so good.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Church & Supplies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Supplies