Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
We all have doubts that challenge our faith. We wonder whether the Bible still matters, or whether God is truly as loving and personal as we hope. In his first ever devotional, The Logic of God, apologist Ravi Zacharias offers 52 readings that explain how and why Christianity, the Bible, and God are still relevant, vital, and life-changing for us today. To all our dilemmas Ravi says, "I am convinced that Jesus Christ alone uniquely answers the deepest questions of our hearts and minds."
With a remarkable grasp of biblical facts and a deep understanding of the questions that trouble our hearts, Ravi tackles the most difficult topics with ease and understanding. But The Logic of God is more than intellectual; it is also personal, offering thoughtful wisdom on:
- when Jesus draws especially near you
- the deep ray of hope found in God's Word
- how God transforms disappointments
- why prayer matters
- how genuine peace is possible
- making sense of suffering
The Logic of God is a USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestseller. The Logic of God was named the 2020 ECPA Christian Book Award winner for Bible Study category.
Ravi makes profound biblical truth easy to understand. And if your life is busy, this book is designed for you! It addresses 52 topics that you can read over the course of one year or slowly digest at your own pace. Each entry includes a scripture, questions for reflection, and some practical application steps.
When you're struggling with questions and doubts, confused, curious, or just want a clearer way to express your faith The Logic of God has answers that satisfy the heart and the mind.
|Title: The Logic of God: 52 Christian Essentials for the Heart and Mind - eBook|
By: Ravi Zacharias
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2019
Stock No: WW99360EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers