- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2013
In Stasi Eldredge's most vulnerable book yet, she writes frankly about her own struggles with self-worth, weight, and her past as she shows readers that change in their lives ispossible.
Becoming Myself is for anyone who wonders if her life will ever change-if she will ever change. Eldredge teaches readers that God wants them to participate in their transformation as he completes his good work in them. She invites women to look at their pasts, especially their mothers, with honesty and mercy and to look toward their future with hope.
An exploration of a woman's true self, Becoming Myself will help women understand their identity and learn more about the God who beckons them to come closer.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Spanish >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Spanish >> Personal Growth