Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Editorial Portavoz
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 4.25 (inches)|
Las Lecturas Diarias de Maxwell (The Maxwell Daily Reader)John C. MaxwellGrupo Nelson / 2011 / Hardcover$17.09 Retail:
$18.99Save 10% ($1.90)
Tanto si usted desempena posiciones de liderazgo dentro o fuera de la iglesia, como si es un pastor o diacono, encontrara que este libro le cautiva y transforma.
What does the Bible really say about leadership? Books on leadership abound. But are the principles upon which these books are grounded found in Scripture? Do they describe the best way for Christians to lead, knowing that they function as ambassadors for Christ as they facilitate meetings, lead people, and manage projects? In this book, trusted pastor and Bible expositor Warren W. Wiersbe deals biblically with topics that are relevant to Christian leadership.
Whether you're in a leadership position outside of the church, or you're a pastor, a deacon, or a church leader, you will find this book engaging and transformative.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Books >> Other Languages >> Spanish
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Spanish >> Books >> Church & Pastoral
- Spanish >> Books >> Personal Growth
- Spanish >> Church & Pastoral