Living as a Young Woman of God - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Breaking the Code
Living as a teenage girl is hard enough for middle schoolers. Living a godly life is even more difficult! It helps to learn from someplace other than culture and media. You can help show young girls how to live as godly young women.Becoming...book 2 is an eight-week study that will show girls how to live as godly women in the midst of the everyday life issues they face. With games, activities, quizzes, projects and crafts, movie clips, music, and stories, youll have your girls engaged in a study that will help them figure out how to live life as the women of God they are. In this study, your small group of middle school girls will: know who they are, and what theyre capable of learn to deal with pain and disappointment grow spiritually discover how to deal with friends, guys, and parents find out how to become a woman of GodWalk with your middle school girls as they discover what it looks like to live as godly young women.
Jen Rawson is a junior high coach, and has a bachelor¹s degree in biblical literature and psychology. She¹s been working with junior high girls for over a decade, and is passionate about helping young girls walk the path to discovering God¹s plan for their lives. She currently lives in Valley Center, Kansas, with her husband, Ken, and their wonderful children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Supplies >> Kid's Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry