God's Living Word: Relevant, Alive, and Active - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: God's Living Word: Relevant, Alive, and Active - eBook|
By: Women of Faith
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Stock No: WW37402EB
What is your favorite kind of book to read? Most of us find great satisfaction in readingwhether by snuggling down with a great biography, savoring a collection of poetry, or enjoying a mind-bending mystery novel. But have you ever considered that what youre going to read affects how you read it?
Understanding the different genres or writing styles of the Bible prepares us to get more out of the Scripture every time we read. The Bible is literature. When we know something about the background, purpose, and writing style, we can learn to appreciate Gods message all that much more!
In this unique study, women will explore the genres of writing in the Old and New Testaments, such as law, narrative history, wisdom writings, and epistles. Books of the Bible that may have seemed hard to read or disconnected from our modern world will suddenly come alive in a whole new way. Along the way, we will begin to lay hold of depth and delight of Gods Wordnot just as ancient writings, but as a book that is living, active, and more relevant to our daily lives than we ever imagined.
- 12 sessions of interactive Bible study
- Perfect for individual or group study
- Tips for leading a great group included
Margaret Feinberg, one of Americas most beloved Bible teachers, speaks at churches and leading conferences around the world. Shes host of the popular podcast The Joycast, and her books and Bible studies, including Taste and See: Discovering God Among Butchers, Bakers, and Fresh Food Makers, have sold more than one million copies. She lives life with her husband, Leif, and their rowdy pup, Zoom.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> Study Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.