Living with Questions - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Respectfully addressing seven core questions that frequently mystify students and adults, apologist and teacher Fincher offers helpful direction and insights for those who want to find the tough answers for themselves---no spoon-feeding allowed! Transparent about his own struggles, he provides a sturdy framework that won't collapse under life's weighty perplexities. 176 pages, softcover from Zondervan.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2009
A practical and personal approach to apologeticsfor students. How many times has your teacher asked you a question, and you stare blankly at the ceiling, hoping to discover the answer lingering there? Its frustrating when we dont know the answers to the questions were asked by others, but it can be even more frustrating when we dont know the answers to the questions we are asking ourselves. Have you ever asked one of these questions? Does what I think really matter? What is truth? Is God there? Has God spoken? Am I important enough? Am I good enough? Whats so great about heaven?If youve ever wondered about any of these questions, youve come to the right place. In Living with Questions, Dale Fincher will help you look at each of these questions in such a way that youll discover clues, helpful tools, and answersand what they all mean for your life and your faith. The answers you find will put you on a path to dig deeper and gain confidence in your faith. As Dale addresses the big questions that hes been asked by students across the country, youll find that youre not alone in your doubt, confusion, orquestioning. As you learn to live with questions, even the answers are only steps in the right direction. Youll find how they whet the appetite to go deeper into your purpose on this planet and to discover something bigyet very personalthats worth living for.
Apologist and storyteller Dale Fincher is a national teacher and speaker, addressing thousands of high school and college students every year through their non-profit Soulation (www.soulation.org). As co-founders, Dale and his wife, Jonalyn, frequently travel and speak as a husband/wife team. And when not on the road, his ongoing reflections can be found at his blog (www.dalefincher.com). Dale recently moved to Steamboat, Colorado, which he says reminds him a lot of Narnia. He enjoys flyfishing and hiking the hills with his wife and their three corgis.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living