- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2005
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
Elizabeth George's Living Life with Passion and Purpose is the newest release in the popular Woman After God's Own Heart Bible study series.
Focusing on Jesus' teachings and the principles He lived by, this study of the book of Luke helps women know Him more intimately. Readers will explore-
- the lives of New Testament women who knew and ministered to Jesus
- the passion and purpose of Jesus' life
- the powerful prayer life of Jesus
- the servanthood practiced by Jesus
- the prophecies regarding Jesus and how He fulfilled them
With gentle encouragement and solid Bible teaching, Living Life with Passion and Purpose reveals how readers can become more like Jesus in their daily lives and joyfully share the gospel. Excellent for group and individual study.
With a deceivingly simple format, students will find themselves thinking progressively deeper thoughts. Each lesson opens with a brief thought provoker, then questions about the Bible chapter, followed by questions about the students response to these verses, closing with a pertinent homily.
There are nine other studies in this series: Esther, 1 Peter, Proverbs, Mary, Sarah, Philippians, 1 Timothy, Judges/Ruth, James. Donna Eggett, Christian Book Previews.com
Derinda ThiessenNear Phx, AZAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5The Book of LukeApril 17, 2017Derinda ThiessenNear Phx, AZAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Our ladies group, has done several of Elizabeth George's Bible studies. But I will never look at Luke, the same way. Elizabeth, really makes you dig, for answers. That is what we need to do, I have learned a lot more from doing this study.
Galechico, caAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5living with Passion and Purpose: A Women After God's Own HeartMarch 18, 2016Galechico, caAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0We just started and are already learning so much from this book. It is very easy to do the study with my group of 8 ladies and all of us love Elizabeth George.
IreneUnited States5 Stars Out Of 5March 4, 2011IreneUnited StatesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a good Bible study and worth your money. You will be looking up a lot of verses and studying a lot but it is worth it!
Lori Baumgartner5 Stars Out Of 5April 21, 2009Lori BaumgartnerWe are finding this to be an excellent women's bible study guide. It tends to make you think and make the people and events more real. Very good.
Lesesne Shafer5 Stars Out Of 5November 25, 2008Lesesne ShaferThis is the 4th book by Elizabeth George that we have used in our Ladies' Bible Study in our church, and we love them. Brings other Scripture passages that relate to the present book in each lesson, and helps us see how it applies to our own lives. Highly recommended.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry