- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Stonecroft Bible Studies
What does God want me to do? This study for small groups and individuals encourages people to stop being anxious about God's will and instead turn to His Word. As participants consider the story of Ruth, they will come to understand that good choices come out of trusting a good God.
Each chapter includes helpful Bible passages, open-ended questions for discussion and thought, and straightforward explanations and applications, all of which work together to build freedom and confidence in the Father's guidance.
About This Series: Stonecroft Bible Studies encourage people to know God and grow in His love through exploration of His life-transforming Word, the Bible. Each book is designed for both seekers and new believers and includes easy-to-understand explanations and applications of Bible passages, study questions, and a journal for notes and prayers.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides