- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Pastors Andy and Sally Langford take a unique approach in this six-session study by looking at how United Methodists claim and live their faith as individuals and as a denomination.
Through the study, you will gain insight into the history of The United Methodist Church, its beliefs and faith practices.
Living as United Methodist Christians is ideal for small groups, new member classes, and disciple training classes and includes:
- An introduction that sets the stage for exploring the belief and practices of United Methodist Christians
- Six chapters that will help learners hear and claim for themselves the Christian story, particular emphases and beliefs of United Methodists, and ways to live as a United Methodist Christian
- Leader and learner helps such as reflection questions placed near main text material to which they refer. These helps will stimulate discussion about the reflections or insights participants gain from the material
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Methodism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Wesleyan Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Methodism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions